Friday, October 5, 2012

the reviews: Tailoring & Clothing Alterations : How to Fix a Separated Zipper reviews

Tailoring & Clothing These are hands down THE MOST COMFORTABLE flip flop EVER! It feels like you are walking on a cushion of air! They do tend to run a little large. I normally wear a 7 or 7 1/2 but a Crocs Women's size 6 fit perfectly. They clean up very easily and seem to be very durable. I highly recommend them!

Who would have thought you can have comfort and be sexy too !?! They are worth every penny. I tried them on in a local store, and the only pair they had left was a half size too large for me - I was heartbroken. I found them available here and they arrived quickly. Similar to the review previous to mine, I have a wider foot with a high arch; many times this style of shoe does not fit. These DO ! The foot bed is VERY comfortable with the arch support, the fact that it IS a wedge allows for all day (or all night dancing) comfort. The suede leather is super soft, too ! Very, very pleased !
the reviews: Tailoring & Clothing Alterations : How to Fix a Separated Zipper reviews
Tailoring & Clothing It is much prettier than the picture. The fabric is soft. The color is lovely, and it fits true to size.

No comments:

Post a Comment