Sunday, September 30, 2012

Animal Crossing Shoe Shine Guide remark

Animal Crossing Shoe Shine Very content, January 18, 2009 By T. R. Castle "cleanbluesguy" (San Diego Ca.) - See all my reviews(REAL NAME) I had a little problem with the order because the order was made during the holiday season.I was compensated for the inconvenience.I will definately be doing bussiness with this company again

They look so cute online, however the opening is so wide! It might be just on me, who knows, but they fit so large around my calves, they look kind of weird. Also, the fur lining is kind of cheap, because it comes off and gets on my jeans. Whenever I take them out, their is fur all over my jeans and socks, it just wasn't what i was expecting. However on a positive note they are warm and the color coral blue is really cute.
Animal Crossing Shoe Shine Guide remark
Animal Crossing Shoe Shine Wear and tearI bought these shoes for my husband in December and the seams are already coming apart!! Within one week of having them some seams along the side started to fray and now there are holes along the seams!! He wears them to work(at his desk job) and for everyday activities but nothing to rough on the shoes! They are just poorly made shoes! I bought myself a pair of asics the...

No comments:

Post a Comment